Posted on May 21, 2013
I’d like to introduce you to one of my 2013-2014 senior spokesmodels! Alicia is representing Mount Notre Dame H.S. I have known this girl since she was a baby and it’s hard to believe she’s a senior now. I consider her my little sister and it’s always a joy to photograph this sweetheart of a girl! Check out her model session below:
Posted on January 2, 2013
What is a spokesmodel?
A spokesmodel promotes Dana Moss Photography to their peers by word-of-mouth. Spokesmodels refer as many seniors of the class of 2014 to DMP as they are able, and get rewards for their successful efforts.
What spokesmodels receive:
• Free model session with other spokesmodels
• Free or discounted senior session
• Facebook images and timeline cover
• 100 personalized spokesmodel cards
• Spokesmodel Tee
• Featured in DMP marketing materials
• A chance to be the cover model on DMP magazine
• Professional makeup application for sessions
What you can earn:
• $25 print credit OR (1) set of 8 wallets per referral
• Gift cards to your favorite store
• Fun products
1. Be outgoing, energetic, motivated and enjoy being photographed
2. Have a Facebook profile (I communicate with my spokesmodels through Facebook)
3. Must have your senior portraits taken by DMP (cannot promote or represent any other photographer/studio)
4. Post status updates on Facebook at least 2-3 times a month about DMP
5. Refer friends and pass out spokesmodel cards
6. Sign a model release
7. Have parents permission
Fill out the spokesmodel application by March 30, 2013 by clicking the button below (or visiting www.danamossphotography.com/model). If you are contacted that means you have been chosen as a 2013-2014 spokesmodel for DMP! Spokesmodel spots are limited as there are only 1-2 spots available per school.
Posted on July 16, 2012
Meet Lindsey! She represents DMP as a spokesmodel for Notre Dame Academy. I love Lindsey’s style! When she came to me about wearing rain boots and a dress, I just knew I’d love her session and I did!
A little about Lindsey:
• One of her goals in life is to become fluent in Spanish.
• She loves hanging out with my friends and family, they mean the world to her!
• She loves listening to music and going to concerts.
• She wants to be a lawyer when she grows up because she’s great at arguing.
Posted on May 24, 2012
Sam is representing Mariemont High School as a 2013 Spokesmodel for Dana Moss Photography. I have been taking pictures of Sam for a little over a year and can’t believe she’s going into her senior year!
A little about Sam:
• Sam is on the volleyball team at her school and is an amazing athlete!
• On weekends she likes to listen to music, watch movies, hang out with friends, cook, play sports and sleep in!
• Her favorite clothing stores are H&M, Nordstrom and Forever 21
• Sam’s favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids (man, I love those too).
Posted on January 12, 2012
Meet my wonderful Spokesmodel for 2012, Kelsey. Kelsey had 2 sessions with me since she’s part of my Senior Spokesmodel program. The first was a model session which was used for my marketing materials like for Facebook, my website, pricing catalog and her pictures have even been used for displays! She also received model cards from that session to pass out to her junior/senior friends that had a perk for their senior pictures on the back as well as some other fun things! This second shoot that I’ve posted is her actual senior session and we had so much fun!
Kelsey is very comfortable in front of the camera and has such an amazing style. She is very active in her school and her community with soccer, NHS, Phi Lambda Pi, her school’s newspaper, costume and makeup for her school’s stage company and the list goes on! I am so happy to have gotten to know her through the Spokesmodel program.
If you know Kelsey personally and are interested in being a Senior Spokesmodel for Dana Moss Photography, send her a Facebook message and ask her how, or you can click here to be taken to a blog post on how to signup.