What is a spokesmodel?
A spokesmodel promotes Dana Moss Photography to their peers by word-of-mouth. Spokesmodels refer as many seniors of the class of 2014 to DMP as they are able, and get rewards for their successful efforts.
What spokesmodels receive:
• Free model session with other spokesmodels
• Free or discounted senior session
• Facebook images and timeline cover
• 100 personalized spokesmodel cards
• Spokesmodel Tee
• Featured in DMP marketing materials
• A chance to be the cover model on DMP magazine
• Professional makeup application for sessions
What you can earn:
• $25 print credit OR (1) set of 8 wallets per referral
• Gift cards to your favorite store
• Fun products
1. Be outgoing, energetic, motivated and enjoy being photographed
2. Have a Facebook profile (I communicate with my spokesmodels through Facebook)
3. Must have your senior portraits taken by DMP (cannot promote or represent any other photographer/studio)
4. Post status updates on Facebook at least 2-3 times a month about DMP
5. Refer friends and pass out spokesmodel cards
6. Sign a model release
7. Have parents permission
Fill out the spokesmodel application by March 30, 2013. If you are contacted that means you have been chosen as a 2013-2014 spokesmodel for DMP! Spokesmodel spots are limited as there are only 1-2 spots available per school.
Just fill out the form below!